• Subscribe
  • How/Where did you find your first 1, 10 and 100 customer?

Parıltı Erkan ✨
    42 replies

Replies

Aman Sharma
    Copying it from a similar conversation. 1. Word of Mouth: Ask your friends and family to spread the word about your business and refer potential customers to you. 2. Networking: Attend conferences and events related to your industry to meet potential customers and build relationships with them. 3. Social Media: Create social media pages for your business and start engaging with people in your target market. Make sure to post regularly and create content that will engage your followers. 4. Advertising: Invest in digital marketing campaigns on platforms like Google and Facebook. This will help you reach a wider audience and increase visibility for your business. 5. Content Marketing: Create useful content related to your industry and promote it online. This will help you attract more customers who are interested in your products or services. 6. Partnerships: Try to partner with other businesses to cross-promote each other’s products or services. This will help you reach a new and larger audience.
    Flora Diep
    @amanintech thanks for sharing
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    @amanintech wom is one of the important one, thanks for sharing!
    Loane
    @amanintech thanks so much for all these info
    Leo Lu
    Referral from a friend. Your first 10 customers shouldn't be those that are hardest to reach (aka should come from your network).
    @leolu so the first ones from close friends right?
    Leo Lu
    @parilti_erkan I wouldn't necessarily say close friends; they can come from referrals, at least second connections.
    Kirill Grebenjukov
    Agree with @leolu outreach friends and friends of friends would be my first step and outreach audience on the second step, but you'll need to start some work in advance to collect audience (email waiting list, audience on X and LinkedIn)
    @leolu @kgrebenjukov PH could be a part of as well right?
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    For my 10th customer, I utilized social media platforms and targeted advertising to reach a wider audience. This allowed me to connect with individuals who were already seeking a solution like mine.
    @markk0217 did ads work well for the first users, since as I experienced it is difficult to get benefits from ads at the beginning of the journey.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    My very first customer who was vulnerable to paying for a subscription was from a YouTube channel. I wanna to repeat it but at the international level that's why I started with a new YouTube channel for English English-speaking audiences. Feel free to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/@Busines... Topics are entrepreneurship, marketing, social media, product making, growth, tech, and VCs. Also would like to conduct interviews with businessmen or businesswomen to share tips and their stories. 🙂 If more people are in, it is better so we can showcase the journey to a broader audience.
    @businessmarketingwithnika @busines @busmark_w_nika thanks for sharing I subscribed!
    Raymond Yeh
    The customer found me via OpenAI forum where I posted my product as a way to solve the issues of having multiple custom instructions and he started paying before everyone else. Funny thing is that I've dropped him an email to welcome him and all but he didn't respond to my messages. I'm still on my journey to my 10th customer!
    @raymond_yeh now I checked the https://forum.openai.com/ and it says I can join only with an invitation, if you are a member could you invite me?
    @raymond_yeh OpenAI forum let me sign up as well good point for me thanks a lot for sharing!
    Selina Danny
    Personal Network: Many businesses start by selling to friends, family, or acquaintances who believe in the product or service.
    @selina_danny yess agree
    Jabari Zuri
    Social Media: Utilize social media platforms to create awareness. Engage with your audience, share your story, and encourage followers to try your product or service.
    @jabari_zuri this one seems difficult for me do you have any suggestions to create awareness?
    Duy Hùynh
    start with friends and friends of friends, to acquire first 10 customers.
    @duy_huynh4 exactly that's what we did as well
    Kevin Moisch
    1. Friends for Alpha Test to make sure everything works fine 2. Ads and Social Media 3. Providing free tools on the same site
    @kevin_moisch 3rd one seems interesting to me, thanks for sharing
    Hussein Hashish
    personal network (family, friends and professional). Make sure they fit your product target persona. achieve product market fit with those early adopters. optimize pricing. provide referral benefits
    @hussein_hashish Yes great strategy, family, friends and professional are not good match always but I agree to start with them
    Hussein Hashish
    @parilti_erkan thats why they have to fit the business target persona
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    Reddit tbh
    @ngohungtheanh I just joined reddit lets connect there https://www.reddit.com/user/pari...
    Cameron Scully
    Twitter keyword hunting. So I'd find a list of people who mentioned they struggling with X or need X and I added them to my list to engage and then finally mentioned it in the DM's after engaging for a while
    @cameronscully_ Yess sure, you can join our page to be notified as well :) I would be so happy to connect with you https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    @cameronscully_ this one should be good and I haven't tried it thanks for sharing!
    Cameron Scully
    @parilti_erkan Let me know when your launch is live by the way. Happy to give it an upvote
    angel william
    Partnerships: Try to partner with other businesses to cross-promote each other’s products or services. This will help you reach a new and larger audience.
    Vinay
    Layerpath
    Layerpath
    We are currently in the 0-1 stage, and our 1st customer came from LinkedIn.