• Subscribe
  • How to get beta testers for your product? 🤔

Shayan Ali
    22 replies
    Hey there! I am building a design agency with unlimited design service on monthly basis. How do you think I can have user before the launch to test Loopydesign? 🙂

Replies

Julia Suontama
    I got 50 beta users before releasing our MVP with now over 200+ users in 10 days by: - reaching out directly to DM on LinkedIn and X - posting on LinkedIn and X Ta-daa! Simple. BUT what is not that simple, is to post something people genuinely are interested to hear 🤩
    Beep! - New Era for Collaboration⚡️
    1. Cheap and fastest place to start are friends and family, or referrals from them 2. Post on socials that you're seeking beta testers for Loopydesign (you can use hashtags like #buildinpublic to get more views), there could be a few that are willing to try just out of curiosity if you give a great tagline or value proposition (make it worth their time) 3. Go to a cafe where a lot of people work remotely and ask them to test in exchange for a coffee, snack, freebie, or even a piece of content you created (e-book, list of links to useful resources, etc.) - I've done this cafe method countless times in my experience as a Market Research consultant 4. Sites like usertesting.com (paid, but can offer in-depth insight from the target market which you specify when making the screening questions)
    Build In Public on X/Twitter and don't forget to use #buildinpublic hashtag. Also, share the design and ask them to share feedback to get that attention.
    Igor Lysenko
    Try hiring a beta tester for a while without paying such a huge amount.
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    Hey @itsshayanali, could you please share your website? I want to examine your service :)
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    @itsshayanali I was wondering how you are communicating with your clients and how to handle the collaboration in receiving feedback.
    Iris Shen
    Product hunt is a good place to get beta testers. We got our seed users through industry events, and they are pretty loyal to us, using the product everyday
    Shayan Ali
    See allcommunicationn happens within trello and the all design request are reviewed by clients then they are completed. Client can give feedback on each design request and design is revisied until the client is satisfied. Its that simple. Anything else?
    1. Define the persona profile that will find your product useful in their day-to-day business/life. 2. Search for communities and/or forums these people may hang out on. 3. Give your service for free for a given amount of time in exchange of their feedback. When doing something like the above, get ready to get lots of users out from which a good portion will likely not use the platform, but the ones that will use them will want to see you take into consideration their feedback and release improvements fast enough. Alternatively, you can try some paid campaigns on social and google to attract new users for free.
    Shayan Ali
    @losid what I am trying to do is to attract some beta tester from twitter and product hunt do you think this will work?
    Ananda_H
    I posted on several places: ProductHunt, Reddit and social media like FB and IG. Along that I create a landing page with concise (I hope) intro about the product and what I was looking for + a sign up form to collect interests. You will be amazed about how many friendly people are out there ready to help you. Cheers and good luck!
    Shayan Ali
    @ananda_hsu I am also working on my landing page. What are you building?
    Ananda_H
    @itsshayanali hi I’m launching my first product - a daily quotes and journal app next week :) let me add a little more details: I recruited beta testers for my MVP and pivoted to the official version based on the valuable feedbacks I received.