• Subscribe
  • How often do you use Product Hunt?

Helen Kaljusaar
    104 replies
    Daily? Weekly? Once in a while? Where my most active users at!? 🥳

Replies

It's only been a week since I signed up, but I'm using it daily! I like the community here, it seems everyone is quite helpful compared to some other communities I've found over the years. It's also useful to get a lot of nice tips from fellow makers.
    Helen Kaljusaar
    @gabriele_mazzola I know right, and welcome! :)
    Artyom Sviridov
    Every single day :)
    Helen Kaljusaar
    @sviridov Let's keep it going!
    Semyon Fridman
    @sviridov It's addictive, isn't it? The constant influx of innovative products keeps us coming back!
    Logan Weaver
    Definitely weekly and very close to every day!
    Luc Fernandez
    Daily! Consistency is key 🙌
    Rob Slate
    Tool Battles
    Tool Battles
    223 days daily so far 😅
    Rob Slate
    Tool Battles
    Tool Battles
    @helen_kaljusaar some people check social media first thing in the morning, I open ProductHunt!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    On a 70 day streak right now so likely much more than I should.
    Ruhi
    MindVault- Brain Dump
    Daily no excuse 😅
    Sergei Petrov
    Every day 🥳🥳
    Harper Camila
    I use Product Hunt regularly, typically on a weekly basis. I find it to be a valuable platform for discovering new and innovative products and startups. However, the frequency of my usage may vary depending on my current projects and interests. There are times when I might use it more frequently, especially when I'm actively seeking new tools or ideas, and other times when I use it less often if I'm busy with other tasks.
    Jawad Tijani
    Everyyyday. Great community, advice and network! ;)
    Rachel Olson
    I check Product Hunt occasionally for industry insights and trends.
    Floyd Thomas
    Several times a week, I go to Product Hunt. It's the website I use to look for new startups and interesting apps. On weekends, I normally take some time to research new items and read reviews from the public.
    Helen Kaljusaar
    @floyd_thomas Do you remember any particularly interesting products you've found that you now use often?