• Subscribe
  • How much time do you spend to plan the trip?

Tornike Tsiramua
    12 replies

Replies

AmazingSylvia
    I did nothing on plan, I just doing it.
    Kia Kamgar
    Zero. The open road is the adventure. It’s like calendar blocking, some like the structure, others find it limiting and un-human.
    Ashley
    probably 2 hrs to buy flight tickets and book hotels. and done lol
    Max
    If I'm traveling alone, I can change everything in 15 minutes. And if I’m with my family, I can a whole week.
    Elija
    To be honest a day before or I can say at the last moment as the pre planned one never works for me.
    Artyom Sviridov
    I don't do trips much, lol, so zero.
    Louisa Lu (launching soon)
    I feel like a lot of us here are founders so we basically spend no time at all , but I at least google place to go with my family, I feel traveling with someone means that you should spend a bit time working on the iteranies, it’s a respect for their times
    Eric Ryan
    Planning a trip can vary greatly depending on the destination and the details involved, but I usually spend a few days researching and organizing the itinerary. This includes finding the best flights, accommodations, and activities to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. If you're planning a visit to Abu Dhabi, I highly recommend checking out yallaabudhabi for a comprehensive list of activities in Abu Dhabi and events to make the most of your trip.