• Subscribe
  • How many of you have used Tiktok for business or personal branding? Has it worked?

My3 Murthy
    28 replies
    I do a video series on X & am wondering if I should just post the same videos on Tiktok. It is about building my company in public- does anyone has experience with that?

Replies

Eveertee
    I used TikTok for my business and achieved excellent results. It significantly expanded my reach and engaged a broader audience.
    My3 Murthy
    @eveertee_e what type of content did you post?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Good question, wanna know too I use TikTok mostly for inspiration and ideas
    Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger
    I can not recommend TikTok for marketing. For some months we had the fastest growing TikTok Channel in Germany with Millions of views per week. In the end we could not get anything out of it. It was not possible to measure anything: page openings, registrations, subscription... There were none. Therefore I would invest my time on another platform.
    My3 Murthy
    @christoph_dyllick_brenzinger1 Very enlightening- I have only heard about the massive reach when it comes to tiktok. So this is helpful- thank you! Did you set up UTMs to track visits from tiktok- does the platform not allow UTMs?
    Gurkaran Singh
    I've dabbled in TikTok for personal branding, and surprisingly, it's been like debugging code - a mix of trial and error but definitely worth the fun! Have you thought about giving it a shot for your company series?
    My3 Murthy
    @thestarkster How often do you post & what has worked for you so far?
    James Chappel
    Tiktok has been effective for my business,helpying to increase engagement and foster a strong community
    My3 Murthy
    @james_chappel do you have a strategy in place or post a bunch of things & hope something sticks?
    Mitchell Marshall
    I used TikTok for business and saw more people engaging with my content and becoming more aware of my brand.
    Luke Nick
    Tiktok has helped with my personal branding.its fun way to share content and build an audience
    Luke Wright
    I have observed positive outcomes from utilizing TikTok for my business. It is effective for reaching new customers.
    Lazar J
    I have observed positive outcomes from utilizing TikTok for my business. It is effective for reaching new customers.
    Kabir
    Your One Blunder, One Breakthrough videos are fantastic. Do you use a co-working office space? Looks great. Keep it up! Connect with me on X
    Yeshwanth Reddy K
    I'm not familiar with Tiktok but I believe you should definitely use Tiktok and Insta for business if you're a B2C company as we don't know which post can hit virality and boost your product. Just note that it's meant for short form so you post should be edited and crafted to look good in under 10 max 15 secs. Consistency pays
    My3 Murthy
    @owlmaniac Thank you! the B2C angle definitely makes sense. I know that TIkTok-also allows longer videos though- do you suggest against it?
    Yeshwanth Reddy K
    @my3_murthy I'm totally against it. You're not targeting the platform(tiktok or insta). Your real target is the users and they have short attention span and they lose interest very fast. So you gotta show your product to the user in as little time as possible. Or you'll be swiped away into irrelevance. I've been hearing of Tiktok's addictive suggestions so you should be quick to show up, tell your prospective customer how your product can add value to them, and gracefully end the video. So anything more than 10 - 15 secs is lengthy in my opinion. And you shouldn't make the video boring some zooms and effects are good but don't make it too distracting.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I tried it and in many cases worked infantile videos (unfortunately). 🤦‍♀️
    My3 Murthy
    @busmark_w_nika I am sorry to hear that :( I understand everyone's situation is different, but this is precisely why I wanted to ask before I get started. Thanks for sharing Nika Were these videos on the same topics as your youtube videos?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    You should surely do it. Distribution is a key component in either growing your product or a personal brand. Test and see where it converts better!
    Neel Patel
    I’d say, you can start with same videos and see if that works. Mostly it wouldn’t cause both the platform’s art and science is different for sure. You should know the difference of the very first second on either platform for it to be successful.
    My3 Murthy
    @neelptl2602 EXACTLY! I don't want to just copy paste it, if it doesn't work. But might be the best way to get started
    Gerth Sniper
    Interesting question but what i think is that Tik Tok is harder to use than it may seem. Or maybe i am just e newbie, still i believe that i can grow myself on Tiktok you know, maybe it will be with the help of only my efforts or with the help of Tiktok growth tools or maybe it will be combined efforts, who know, but perspectives are great i think