• Subscribe
  • How many coffees are too many on your launch day?

Saloni Jain
    21 replies
    Hello, We have launched our product today (you can check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/typo-3). Currently, we are trending on #1. We have been building this product for 1 year now and would love to get your support & feedback on the product.

Replies

Anoir Houmou
    From what I've seen, not enough 😅, congrats on the launch!
    There isn't such a thing as too many coffees. Just upvoted it! Good luck :)
    Anushka Modi
    I think most people will agree and say this, "no amount of coffee is too much coffee" :) You have got to match your energy levels with your enthusiasm levels on a day like this!
    Olatz Urrutia
    hahahahaha good luck with the launch! I don't do coffee so don't know the answer. Maybe do some cardio, HIIT or meditation (whatever helps you) I contribute my bit to your coffee addiction with an upvote and by passing your link to colleagues 😂
    Olatz Urrutia
    @saloni_jain10 I feel you... but you're doing great so well done! Try to take a break or tomorrow have a slower day!
    Brenna Donoghue
    Congrats on the launch! It looks great!
    Meetul Jain
    Congrats on the launch. Upvoted it.
    Nadim
    Congrats! Just upvoted
    Emily Matick
    The AI Creator Hub by Kajabi
    If I had to reverse engineer the math, I would say 1-2 coffees per hour for each hour from 12:01 ;) if I'm in PST, that's maybe up to 24 before taking the foot of the gas.. but who's counting.
    Asad Ghani
    AI Tweets (AI Newsletter)
    AI Tweets (AI Newsletter)
    I think 1-2 times is enough
    Jennifer McKnight
    Until your stomach starts burning. 😅
    Luis Gustavo
    Amazing Saloni :) I have two questions for you: - Any key advice to get the #1 product of the day? - How many coffee cups I will need to get it? 😂