• Subscribe
  • How long did your stay in your last company?

David Richard
    37 replies

Replies

Joseph D Garner
    Embarked on a 4-year adventure, leaving with cherished memories.
    Ali Raza
    I had a rewarding stay of 3 years, and learned and grew immensely!
    Angelina Shaw
    During my 2-year tenure, I became part of a collaborative culture that fostered creativity and growth. Each project was a lesson, and each colleague was a friend. Leaving with a profound sense of accomplishment and gratitude.
    Grace Bates
    pcWRT Secure WiFi Router
    pcWRT Secure WiFi Router
    My 4-year journey was marked by continuous learning, camaraderie, and contributing to exciting projects. Grateful for the experience!
    Stephen Maden
    Stayed for a fulfilling four years!
    Madison Gallaghers
    For one and a half year.
    Aimee Skinner
    Dedicated three transformative years to a company that felt like family, where I honed skills and built lasting connections.
    During my 3-year tenure, I evolved with the company's vision, navigated challenges, and built a legacy of achievements. Grateful for the ride!
    Mohsin Riaz
    The 5-year chapter was a mosaic of challenges and victories, where every day brought new learnings. Proud to have been part of such a dynamic team.
    The past five years were a tapestry of growth, collaboration, and triumphs. Leaving with pride in what we achieved together.
    Rana Ahmed Waheed
    The last two years were a transformative journey. From navigating complex projects to forming lasting bonds, it was an invaluable chapter of my career.
    Harry Turner
    Over the span of 6 years, I contributed my skills, ideas, and passion to a company that became more than an employer—it became a community. Leaving with a wealth of experience, lifelong connections, and a profound sense of pride in what we achieved together.
    Leo Cobain
    For six years, I poured my energy into a company that became a second home. It's not just about the work; it's about the people, growth, and shared dreams.