• Subscribe
  • How long did it take you to achieve financial freedom? 🍜

Maël Harnois
    10 replies
    Just started my journey as a indiehacker / solopreneur in March, actually created a SAAS in two weeks as a first challenge. I knew it would let me have sufficient revenues to have directly financial freedom (got ~$18 MRR so far ahah), and I definitely know that the more product I put out there in the wild the more chances I have to achieve financial freedom. So I'll keep going. While launching my first product tomorrow I will definitely start working on the next product, in parallel of checking PH forum for the launch ahah. Would love to hear your stories toward this financial freedom. For indiehackers, how many products did you launch? For entrepreneurs, how long did it take your with your startup / company? Feels like it can inspire people. PS: let's ban these "10k in 4 days" GPT stories please 🙈

Replies

Aamir K
    Hi @maelus, it took me roughly ~2 years to reach financial freedom with my SaaS product. Best of luck on your journey.
    Maël Harnois
    @docusenseio thanks for sharing! How did you survive during these two years ? :D
    Mr. SureFIRE
    Hey @maelus ! My journey to financial freedom was 4 years long with plenty of ups and downs (both company and personally) from founding it to acquisition. The challenge is to know when to persist with an idea or product and to know when to move on. My advice would be to go all-in only if you can afford it(or do it as a side hustle in the mean time) and approach it like a marathon rather than a sprint to increase your odds of success.
    Maël Harnois
    @surefire Thanks for the insight 🙏 The thing is it feels more like a 42km sprint than a marathon at the end, this is a challenge to see it as a real marathon ahah
    Karthik Tatikonda
    I started my indie hacking journey last year in January. Built notion templates and a Notion-based landing page builder. Sold Notion-based landing page builder on Micro acquire. Then I got some money with which I can live for 9-12 months.
    Maël Harnois
    @karthik_tatikonda That's awesome man, inspiring. Congrats 💪 I'll keep in mind Macro acquire, didn't know about it. It seems like you found a way to finance your next products, any launch planned?
    Karthik Tatikonda
    Glad to share my story here @maelus Planning to launch a new product this month end. Working on it.
    Well Design Savvy
    As an indiehacker and solopreneur, my journey towards achieving financial freedom began in March when I embarked on this exciting path. In just two weeks, I managed to create a SAAS as my initial challenge, a step I believed would lead me to a steady stream of income and ultimately financial independence. With around $18 MRR generated so far, it's a journey that's already showing promising results. I'm well aware that the more products I launch and put out into the market, the greater my chances of attaining true financial freedom. As I prepare to launch my inaugural product tomorrow, I'm simultaneously diving into the creation of the next one, all while keeping an eye on the Product Hunt forum for launch insights. I'm eager to hear about your experiences on the road to financial freedom as well. To my fellow indiehackers, how many products did you introduce to the world? And for entrepreneurs, how long did it take for your startup or company to pave the way to financial liberation? Sharing our stories can genuinely inspire others on their own journeys. Let's keep this conversation centered around genuine experiences and insights rather than sensational "10k in 4 days" stories. If you're seeking more information about financial freedom (https://finaconda.com/), I'm here to engage and learn from your valuable perspectives. Together, we can drive each other towards success and financial empowerment.
    Maël Harnois
    @matteo_gutierrez what's the point here? Reviving a 4mo old post with an AI badly written post paraphrasing. you need backlinks to your new project? 😂