• Subscribe
  • How does advertising your product work on Tik Tok?

Andisheh Keikha
    5 replies
    I have recently installed Tik Tok. I found people talking about the need for a product that we are building. I want to know if it is okay to introduce our product in the comment section of other people's videos and advertise there, or is that going to make people frustrated? Do I need to make my own content? I also notice that those videos don't get that many views (hundreds to 1k, or at most 2k). Does that mean that Tik Tok is not the place for our kind of product?

Replies

kerog
    Since TikTok is the most popular social network right now, it's really a good idea to start promoting your project there. But you also need to remember that there is more competition there, so you rarely manage to get into the top recommendations. That is why people often wonder: Where to buy tiktok followers. There are many platforms that provide such services and I would advise you to use them, because it is completely safe.
    Julia Putzeys
    I would focus on creating your own content, and within that content focus on creating valuable, interesting information that people will be interested in. This should incorporate your product, but not feel like an ad for your product. The key to TikTok is consistency - posting 1-3x per day.
    Oscar Wehbe
    Thisapp: Your Calendars Future.
    Thisapp: Your Calendars Future.
    If you can make your own content you would be doing yourself a big favor. If you have enough money for PPC ads, the Tik Tok ad program can be very effective in driving conversions as well.