• Subscribe
  • How do you use AI already? My top 3 use cases

Greg Rog
    6 replies
    I mean real work usecases, not generating images of Obama with hair ;) I use ChatGPT and Midjourney daily for work and I've engineered hundreds of prompts already. For me it's a huge time saver for creative work and for solopreneurs. Some use cases: 1. Creating and fixing copy (obvious but it works great) 2. AI assistant that recalls everything I ask her to remember 3. AI bot that runs my Zapier scenarios How about you?

Replies

Gal Moran
    Finding bugs and issues in my code (does not work all the time, but can help identify some issues) Also rephrasing and grammar-checking texts for various purposes
    Greg Rog
    Alice
    Alice
    Launching soon!
    @gal_moran18 yeah, I'm impressed by Codex and especially how it evolves into a developer companion. I pretty much believe devs won't be replaced by AI but by their peers using AI as it's such a booster!
    Adam Gospodarczyk
    Alice
    Alice
    Launching soon!
    4. Using GPT-3 everywhere with Shortcuts 5. Speaking with GPT-3 through my Apple Watch (and ElevenLabs.io) 6. Writing better prompts both for GPT-3, Midjourney and Leonardo
    Greg Rog
    Alice
    Alice
    Launching soon!
    @overment super interesting use cases!
    Nilan Saha
    I usually use it for content creation. The different versions of which include copywriting, blog and ad creatives.
    Greg Rog
    Alice
    Alice
    Launching soon!
    @nilans That's great and one of my favourites, too. Repurposing content for different media is such a blast!