• Subscribe
  • How do you suggest people join your email list?

Hello community! I'm collecting emails to create my first list. The goal is to send updates about the launch of my new SaaS. I created the page on my website but now... how would you approach people to ask to sign up? I'm curious about your creativity!

Replies

My first approach is to DM people on social media, start a conversation, and talk about the project. And if there is any interest, say: "By the way, are you interested in joining our communication list to keep you in the loop?"
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @alessio_mavica Hey Man, in my opinion Outreaching is the one key strategy that you should focus on. SO your flow is fine, also may be give it a thought how to scale and speed up the process. Because you would want more people in your list asap. Hope this make sense..
    @istiakahmad that's true! But at the same time, you want to keep the personal touch. How do you manage that?
    Kirill Grebenjukov
    I'm in front of the same task, that's my list: 1. Outreach in social media. As you wrote with DM people of just mass potential follow audience. There is unlimited number of people, but yours time is limited 2. Replies in "Introduce yourself" posts 3. Posts that asks for a feedback 4. Facebook ads for a small budget
    Kirill Grebenjukov
    @alessio_mavica I've no idea yet, that's why I'd like to try and see with some small budget. I expect it to work but to be expensive on start