• Subscribe
  • How do you stay motivated on a Monday?

Abdul Rehman
    25 replies

Replies

Toha Fauzi
    Don't forget that the attendance fee is still valid 😄😄
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @toha_fauzi Great reminder! Keeping that in mind helps set the tone for a productive week. What's your go-to motivation tip for Mondays?
    Toha Fauzi
    @abod_rehman I don't think there are any special tips, if your Sunday is fun, Monday morning will automatically be more enthusiastic
    Ogaga John
    Rayna UI - Free 500+ Components & UI kit
    Rayna UI - Free 500+ Components & UI kit
    Coffe and Lofi Music
    Antonio Scardovi
    Discipline over motivation
    Kirr Simakovs
    Walking, gym, family.
    Ryan Chen
    Listening to podcasts on my commute.
    Jana fana
    never enjoy i am freelancer 😢
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @jana_fana I hear you! Mondays can be challenging. Have you tried setting small goals to kickstart your week?
    Anmol Momin
    I'm soon launching my Motivation Beast App. Stay Tuned. I designed it for people lacking motivation/discipline/self-confidence etc.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @a_momin999 Motivation can be such a struggle, especially on Mondays. I'd love to hear more about your Motivation Beast App and how it helps boost discipline and self-confidence. I can't wait to check it out!
    Natalia Toth
    For me, the right question would be 'How do you stay motivated on a Friday' :D
    Aneeq Naeem
    With a hot coffee 😍😍
    Benith Harbor
    I remind myself that Mondays are just another day, and I can make it whatever I want. 😍😎
    Carleigh Griffiths
    I start my day with a positive affirmation, exercise and a cup of coffee.
    Mayuri Maokar
    I kickstart my Monday motivation by setting achievable goals for the week and tackling my most important task first thing. A quick morning workout and a strong cup of coffee don't hurt either! What keeps me going is remembering that each Monday is a fresh opportunity to make progress on projects I'm passionate about. ✌️
    Eleanor Garrettss
    I plan out my week ahead, so I have a clear sense of direction. 😪
    Geeta Thakur
    I set small, achievable goals for the day to stay focused. 😍
    Valianto
    Coffee and some radio songs lol
    Hassan Khalid
    I take a break to do something I enjoy, like listening to music or reading. 🥰🥰
    Alex Fino
    I think the main issue with Mondays is that many people start the day focused on everything they have to accomplish before Friday. Overwhelmed by the weight of it all, they end up scrolling through TikTok 😄. Maybe we should just pick a different day to plan the week, don't you think?😎
    CindyS
    Music and motivation for monday
    CindyS
    I start with favorite coffee or a quick break after completing tasks.