• Subscribe
  • How do you plan your day?

Akash Zaveri
    7 replies

Replies

Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    I have a quick to-do list that is the same for everyday, doing that to-do list plans what is to come for the day
    Rich Watson
    @akazaveri Will check it out. But our app and community operates out of Discord, so our whole team is active on the platform .We made a server just for development too and used it in a way that generally isn't used for. We have a channel for our to do list, where we send messages of things to do and features t work on, then create threads for those messages so a discussion can be had on those specifically. Using bots to help automate everything such as repo alerts, auto bumping threads about to archive, archiving them by command and keeping logs of it, auto recording our voice channel anytime it's being used. I'ts just perfect for what we're doing, has screensharing video as well. I prefer this over notion.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    I maintain a to-do list every day. In my to-do list, I define my daily goals, add all the tasks, then break them down to categorize and prioritize them. I also schedule some time for relaxation on my to-do list.
    Akash Zaveri
    @qudsia_ali That sounds like it would be very effective. I actually just launched the daily planner that I rely on for productivity, growth and maximising each day. It's optimised for working around goals, accounting for emotional states that do tend to vary from time to time, and for reflecting on the progress from each day. I'd love to know more about yours!
    Marlene Koh
    Depends on where your business is. When it's stable with clear daily / weekly operations then a simple to-do list will suffice. If in project mode I use and like Jira.