• Subscribe
  • How do you keep your network engaged and supportive of your business?

My3 Murthy
    14 replies
    Do you use social media, follow a subreddit, have a non-invasive yet regular email sequence, community events online? What are some of the things you do to stay connected?

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    For me, presence on social media but as I noticed, most of the time it is about supporting others. And you need to do it in a wide horizon of time. When you have a huge amount of followers, then it makes sense to do some event (meeting). It is about nurturing that community.
    My3 Murthy
    @busmark_w_nika I agree- you can't be too transactional about your relationship with your community. Its no fun & its very cut & dry! creating & Relationships is key!
    Giovani Drosda Lima
    For my latest launch at least, since it is a tool for Product Hunters, my only network is here haha I am really not looking for big clout and #1, I just want some honest feedback. I want to engage to my network in a way that both of us win, so I am just very attentive.
    My3 Murthy
    @kitamashi This is a refreshing answer- i like that you are not looking for any titles or accolades, but for something more important- user feedback. How do you network with people here? Join discussions & then take it offline or to other networks?
    Giovani Drosda Lima
    @my3_murthy thanks! Thinking like a solo developer, it's great when people give feedback so I can make a software more useful for them. Thinking as an user, it's awesome when a developer listen to community feedbacks and improve the tool with our needs. At the end of the day, it's about common benefit. I think that's what drives a good business. My networking on PH is basically me interacting on discussions and sometimes products, with some people I exchange LinkedIn but that's it. Right now I am more focused in software development rather than networking. If you have any networking tips though, let me know! I am always open to learn.
    My3 Murthy
    @kitamashi That makes sense- I have found that on X, there are so people who host- drop your link & we will give you feedback like posts! I have been doing that with our website
    Giovani Drosda Lima
    @my3_murthy I didn't know people do that on X! Thanks for sharing, I'll look for it when dropping my next project!
    To keep our network engaged and supportive of our business, we utilize a combination of social media engagement, community events, and personalized email sequences. Our goal is to create a sense of belonging and connection within our network, so we focus on providing valuable content, fostering discussions, and showcasing the unique voices and stories within our community. By staying active and present across various platforms, we can maintain a strong bond with our network and keep them excited and engaged with our business. We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here, just look up Contentify AI.
    @my3_murthy yes. Visit Contentify Ai and go all the way at the bottom where you see a few lead Magnets.
    Notionxyz
    Regular updates, genuine interactions, and value-driven content. Consistently share insights, celebrate milestones, and show appreciation for their support. Authenticity builds lasting connections. Just shared my latest project on Product Hunt! 🚀 Check it out and let me know your thoughts.
    Gurkaran Singh
    I keep my network engaged by mixing things up - from sharing cat memes on social media to offering virtual coffee chats where we strategize business ideas over our favorite brews! It's all about keeping it fun and engaging, just like coding a surprise feature into a project!
    My3 Murthy
    @thestarkster Where can I sign up for those cat memes? We all need memes to get us through the week sometimes!
    Shahroz Ali
    networking is the best strategy to grow your business to make it a brand, i have connected with communities like https://britroute.co.uk/ to keep in touch with my clients as well as coworkers.