• Subscribe
  • How do you keep momentum after your Product Hunt launch?

Jacopo Proietti
    4 replies
    Hi all 👋 we are launching Dokin ( https://www.producthunt.com/products/dokin ) at the end of the month and any tip is welcomed!

Replies

Jonathan Tahiry
    About to launch so quite interested in others replies 🤔 wishing you good luck for your launch!
    Jacopo Proietti
    @jonathantahiry OnlyFans but you sell your brain power instead 😂 great one liner man! You have my follow
    Shajedul Karim
    hey, exciting times! post-launch, it's all about keeping the conversation going. engage with every comment, message, feedback you get. show people you're listening. update your community regularly - new features, fixes, what you're working on. don't just vanish after the launch day buzz. keep showing up, keep sharing. maybe plan some post-launch events or webinars to keep the interest high. what's worked for others in keeping the momentum alive after launch day?
    Jacopo Proietti
    @shajedulkarim_ thanks a lot for your answer. I saw some teams also re-proposing a 2nd launch after few months when they drop massive new features. Is this something you recommend ? Also congrats on NotesNudge, definitely something I should try !