• Subscribe
  • How do you handle negative feedback from customers?

Iqra Arif
    19 replies

Replies

Melvin Pitts
    You should propose specific solutions to address their concerns. Be clear and concise about the options available.
    Weston Skipworth
    Give customers your full attention. Avoid interrupting and let them express their concerns completely. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
    Steward Edison
    Listen to them carefully πŸ₯°
    Sheldon Grizzard
    Show understanding and compassion for their feelings. Acknowledge their frustration or disappointment. πŸ’–
    Savio Martins
    Listen actively to the customers
    Rickon Turner
    Even if the issue isn't your fault, a sincere apology can go a long way in resolving the situation. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    Milas Kass
    If your company is at fault, admit it and explain the steps you'll take to rectify the problem. πŸ₯°
    Anastasiya Gurevska
    Listening to the client is always good, BUT you also need to consider the fact that this is only one side of the coin. I think many will agree that the result in many ways depends on the client and their product. Most often, clients leave negative feedback on different platforms, such as Google reviews, G2, Clutch, Capterra, etc. The best way in this case is to answer charges. Especially if you are confident in your product and its quality. I also highly recommend reading book by Claus Moller and Janelle Barlow "A Complaint Is a Gift: Recovering Customer Loyalty When Things Go Wrong". It will open your eyes to many things.
    maikel vvon
    Make sure to follow up on the resolution. Check in with the customer to ensure they're satisfied. ❀❀❀
    Laurence Joyner
    Whenever customer give you feedback negative feedback to identify areas for improvement in your products or services.
    Kyle Henz
    You should look beyond the immediate issue and try to understand the underlying problem.
    Benson Gao
    A dedicated representative will follow up, keeping the customer informed of progress at all times
    Jospeh Schiffmans
    Always be polite and humble
    Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    I think that the MOST important thing is to get feedback. I think there's nothing worse for a product manager than not to have any. If it's negative, it makes you want to improve even more.
    Jerry Twin
    Give the customer your undivided attention. Let them express their concerns without interruption. πŸ˜ƒ
    Isis Clemente
    Show understanding and acknowledge their feelings. Phrases like "I understand how frustrating that must be" can be helpful. 😍
    Ryan Chen
    I see negative feedback as an opportunity to improve. It’s all about turning criticism into actionable insights for growth!
    Malvin Peterson
    It's a part but you have to avoid them and keep positivity in youself.