• Subscribe
  • How do you get your first 100 upvotes on Product Hunt?

Austin Armstrong
    15 replies

Replies

iCodeForBeer
    Leverage your social media, email lists, and personal contacts to drive traffic and encourage upvotes.
    Notionxyz
    Start by engaging with the community, share your story, support others, and seek feedback. Don't forget to leverage your network and social media.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Have 100 friends upvote your product :)
    Fraser B
    @vaibhavdwivedi Is this helpful though? I read an article saying votes from new accounts don’t hold as much weight?
    Julie Su
    @vaibhavdwivedi @fraser_b Yes, it seems that upvotes for a new account within 7 days of registration is invalid, in addition to the registration time depends on the activity situation. SOHopefully this is 100 active old friends.
    Elaine Lu
    Engage actively with the Product Hunt community by commenting and upvoting others' posts, and leverage your existing network to support your launch. Consistent interaction and genuine engagement can significantly boost your visibility and upvotes.
    Luo Baishun
    For me I'd call for support from the communities I'm involved in.
    Julie Su
    @luobaishun However, there are some communities that send links every day, and the members who have posted them no longer look at the information, and there are very few people who actually help each other.
    Luo Baishun
    @julie_su I knew that! That's why I built my own community, where members are encouraged to support each other and collaborate as partners, rather than only seeking help during their launches.
    To gain your first 100 upvotes on Product Hunt, it's essential to create a buzz around your product. Engage with the community, share your journey, and seek feedback. Collaborate with other makers, support their products, and they might reciprocate. Utilize social media channels to spread the word and encourage your network to upvote your product. Showcase what makes your product unique and valuable, and don't be afraid to think outside the box to stand out. Remember, building trust and relationships within the Product Hunt community is key to gaining upvotes and visibility. We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here, just look up Contentify AI.
    CY Zhou
    tell your existing users, like in discord, and encourage them to vote.
    Pablo Rodríguez Aracil
    Try to reach lot of people. Usually, people in PH are on your side and know how it feels when you launch your first product. The first part should be optimize your social media in order to engage with your audience. Then you must talk to them on LinkedIn, Slack... so you can geet traffic to the launched product. The lat part is just to wait and enjoy your launch.
    April-li
    Engaging with the community and seeking support from others is paramount!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Want to hustle your way to 100 upvotes on Product Hunt? Engage with the community, showcase your uniqueness, and sprinkle some magic coding dust on your product description to make it irresistible!