• Subscribe
  • How do you get early feedback for a micro saas idea and know if it is the right product-market fit?

Inderpal Singh
    2 replies
    I have an idea for a product that is a personal itch for me and I know it can help other people too, there are competitors in the market but I can do 5x better than what they are currently doing. I want to reach out to a few customers and get early feedback before I waste time building the product.

Replies

Boris N
    AIStartupInsights
    AIStartupInsights
    Absolutely! It's great that you have an idea for a product that can solve a problem for you and others. To ensure its success, it's important to gather early feedback from potential customers before investing time in building the product. To streamline this process, you can use AI tools like Checkmyidea-ia and Validatorai. Checkmyidea-ia evaluates your idea's viability and market potential, helping you refine it and identify unique selling points compared to competitors. Validatorai automates customer feedback analysis, providing valuable insights on what works, what needs improvement, and desired features. By leveraging these AI tools, you can make the feedback-gathering process more efficient and effective. Good luck with your idea, and I hope these tools help you achieve your goals!
    Andy Jiang
    Deno Subhosting
    Deno Subhosting
    Hi Inderpal, It's important to talk to potential users before you commit time and resources to build something that people might not even use. So good on you for wanting to reach out to customers. But how? The first step is to find out where those potential customers are. One signal you have is knowing the competitors. How do they market to their users? What distribution channels are they using? How can you use those channels to get in touch with their customers? Are there forums or websites, communities that they tend to congregate? If you can figure out how your competitors distribute their marketing to their (and your) target audience, you can use that to engage them as well.