• Subscribe
  • How do you feel Twitter's new rate limits will affect you, if at all?

Edward G
    7 replies
    Musk announced new daily limits to viewing tweets: - 6000 tweets for verified accounts - 600 for non-verified accounts - 300 for new non-verified accounts How will this affect your branding, community building, or general social media presence?

Replies

Hello_Joy
    There would be 2 parts of users! 1. Staying active on Twitter by joining bluemark! 2. Leaving Twitter and switching to another platform!
    Hello_Joy
    If you stay on Twitter, let's connect! https://twitter.com/enjoy_eom
    Edward G
    Flavored Resume
    Flavored Resume
    @joy_eom If I had a Twitter account, I absolutely would! However I might be in that second category of people but looking for what the best alternative would be :)
    vibhu bhan
    This change has disrupted our ability to release the MVP this week. We are currently altering our flows to adjust to this change. We help creators and social marketing managers better understand what their community likes/dislikes about them and engage with active users who share the sentiment as the brand.
    RDS
    People like me who use it for timepass have no affect but this new implementation forced business people to upgrade plan. I heard meta too releasing twitter rival so, let’s wait.
    Edward G
    Flavored Resume
    Flavored Resume
    @rds1 Bluesky and Mastodon are both alternatives that have seen interest and growth during Twitter's re-structuring