• Subscribe
  • How do you define creativity?

Vertika Nigam
    11 replies
    Define creativity in your profession - be it a designer, a developer, a CEO, a marketer, a salesperson, an accountant, whatever.

Replies

Sree
    The ability to not only come up with something but in a form or manner that conveys the end goal in a straightforward or abstract manner. Or the ability to think outside the box or means you know. For example, instead of seeing 2 straight lines when you draw them, someone sees a potential road, ladder, river, or path in their design.
    Sree
    @vertikanigam I would say itโ€™s more of seeing things differently. To be able to relate or combine different ideas or perspectives
    @sreenington So according to you, would creativity mean to do things differently?
    @sreenington Love that
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    To do something in an unusual way that grabs the attention of many people.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @vertikanigam Yes, because I like art and creative things. People should stop scrolling and take a moment to think about the masterpiece: What kind of feeling did this creative piece make you feel? What does it mean to me?" This is a question for the consumer to ask in his head.
    @busmark_w_nika I like how you tied the audience reaction as a part of a creative act.
    @busmark_w_nika Well explained. Creative work deserves attention.
    Gyula Rusinczky
    Delivering a solution in an artistic way.๐Ÿ™‚
    @gyrusinczky okay, now define โ€œartisticโ€ ๐Ÿ™‚
    Gurkaran Singh
    Creativity in data science is like discovering new galaxies in a vast universe of numbers - it's about connecting the dots in ways that leave others stargazing in awe!