• Subscribe
  • How do you decide which products to try from Product Hunt?

Faith Foster
    6 replies

Replies

Andreas Sohns
    It's simple, I try the ones that are relevant to me or I believe they could be a good fit for my day to day work.
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    Hello Faith One way to do it is to look ash genuine feedback - they need not necessarily be from numbers, but from customer validations on their sites. Like you can check https://www.producthunt.com/post... and then check our site to see how many people are raving about the product :)
    Celeste
    When I need to do something but no existing options came to my mind, for example creating an avatar, i searched in Product Hunt and actually found one option (avamaker) and tried it as it matches what I was looking for :)
    Susan R. Pruitt
    I check if the product has a free trial or demo. I prefer trying things out first before committing, so a trial version helps me decide if it’s a good fit.
    Yashaswini Ippili
    So everyday when the new products come in, you just have to take a quick glance at everything and checkout those that interest you!
    Paul Mbetobong
    Check if the product solves a specific problem I have or offers a unique feature.