• Subscribe
  • How do you currently keep track of feedback across different channels?

Priyanka Saini
    3 replies
    Managing feedback from various sources like emails, social media, and surveys can be tricky. Weโ€™ve faced this challenge too, and found that centralizing feedback helps a lot. Feedspace is a tool weโ€™ve used to make this easier. It brings feedback together into one place, so you can see everything at a glance, organize it, and share it with your team effortlessly. If youโ€™re looking for a way to streamline feedback, Feedspace might be worth a look. How do you currently handle feedback from different channels? Any tips or tools you use? โš’ Would love to hear your thoughts! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ’ญ

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    It would be great to have som stream or board summarising everything and then you can label it as important less important and so on. RN, I just summarise everything in documents all over my desktop :D
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @priyanka27 Do you have anything specific in mind? Because I have many tools and that's the problem :D then all my tasks and knowledge all over there :D Emails, DMing myself, Notion, Trello, Mac reminders :D I think it is me why things end up like this :D
    Priyanka Saini
    @busmark_w_nika That sounds like a good system, though I can see how managing documents all over the place can get a bit overwhelming! ๐Ÿ˜… Maybe exploring a centralized tool or app could help streamline the process and make organizing feedback easier. ๐Ÿ“Š Have you considered trying out any tools specifically for managing feedback? ๐Ÿค”