• Subscribe
  • How do you create trust for mental health services and products?

Julian Rejmanowski
    6 replies
    Hi PH community, Mental health services and products are without any doubt on the rise. 70% of Americans suffer from stress related symptoms everyday and I see a lot of products being developed and launched, also here on PH. My biggest growth related question: how do you create trust for an entirely new product/ service that is targeted at users in the mental health space?

Replies

Sully Singleterry
    Actually, it's not only about the 70% of the Americans who deal with certain mental health problems. I found a statistic saying that almost 80% of the worldwide population is dealing with certain mental problems. It might be post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, or many others. Many people prefer to stay quiet about it, and that's not ok! One of the best solutions to get out of these situations is getting a pet, not even medication. I have dealt with depression, and after visiting this site https://www.esaregistration.org/... I decided to get a dog. And you know what, Rex, my dog, helped me a lot since I got him.
    Kazimieras Melaika
    Time is what we need! However, I think personalization and honest discussions with the community can help. Everyone wants to see a real person, everyone wants to feel important, and everyone wants to feel safe. To build this, even the founders should try and interact with their users and possible communities to have growth. Btw, we’re launching in the mid of June. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
    earl motley
    This is most important thing in health niche. Try to recommend those things which is recommend by doctor and verified it by some research. I visit website where they recommend to Get Rid Of A Double Chin Without Surgery. And describe the medicines that can help to do so. I can't be happen like that.
    Laurice Bucknam
    What about the nurse ? Can they be trusted with a bedridden patient ?
    Torrie Leyra
    The nurse is a medical worker familiar with all the subtleties and nuances of caring for the elderly at its core. This is a very difficult profession. It requires hard work, patience, compassion, kindness, and sincerity. It is always difficult to find a good nurse because all the good qualities in one person are extremely rare. Nurses can be incoming (hourly pay), permanent workers, and house residents (salary is paid). You can also apply to a private institution like this https://homecareassistance.com/p.... In any case, these people know a lot more about nursing than you do.
    Tracy Williams
    I had some anxiety problems in the past and that's why I tried different medications and health products. I've always trusted my doctor on it. He suggested pills from this site https://www.canadapharmacy.com and they helped me. I can say that target shouldn't play the main role when we're talking about health.