• Subscribe
  • How Do You Cope with Stress? Share Your Tips!

Gregory Karfo
    4 replies
    Hey Friends We all deal with stress, but how do you manage it? Let’s share our best tips and tricks. Here are a few questions to get us started: 1. What stresses you out the most? Work, relationships, something else? 2. What do you do when you feel overwhelmed? Breathe, walk, listen to music? 3. Any long-term strategies? Exercise, meditation, setting boundaries? 4. Favorite tools or apps? Share any that help you. 5. Hobbies or activities that help you relax? Reading, gardening, cooking? 6. How do you balance work and life? Tips for a healthy balance? I suffer from anxiety from time to time , and breathing exercises help me calm down quickly. Regular exercise also makes a big difference in managing my stress levels. How do you cope with stress? Any unique methods that work for you? Let’s share and support each other! Cheers, Gregory

Replies

Anas Riad
    I manage stress by having a balanced routine. I always remind myself that it's not just about business or work but there are things that make me happy and those should be a high priority in my routine. If I didn't have my tennis sessions I couldn't build a SaaS. It just keeps me sane :)
    Nastassia
    a walk by the river or lake really helps
    Anas Riad
    @nastassia_k Totally agree, nothing beats a nice walk in nature. I even purposefully avoid bringing my AirPods to enjoy the moment and spend time with my thoughts.
    Natalie Ermishina
    Read and sleep. A lot of probs can be solved overnight, or at least you can take them easier )