• Subscribe
  • How do you balance using multiple productivity tools and avoiding tool overload?

Alisha Widianti
    10 replies
    Let's face it: there are a LOT of productivity tools out there. All for different purposes. (That's also exactly why the solution that my teams and I built combines project, task & documentation management in one platform: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/klever-suite) So, how do you find the perfect balance in choosing the right tool for you and your teams? I would love to hear your insights!

Replies

Ava Martinez
    Stick to the essentials. One for task management, another for comms, and maybe one for time tracking.
    Steve Perez
    Stick to the essentials and ruthlessly cut the rest—less is more when it comes to tool stacks. I had the same problem before launching my app on ProductHunt.
    Alisha Widianti
    @p55steve True; sometimes we forget what's most important amidst all the noise! Thanks for sharing, Steve!
    Prem Saini
    Think of productivity tools like ingredients in a recipe. Just as you wouldn't throw every spice in your pantry into one dish, select tools that complement your workflow. Keep it simple, master a few, and savor the productivity they bring. Quality over quantity!
    Natella Nuralieva
    I think the future of productivity tools in simplicity and automations. I'd rather use simple tools such as Morgen + Todoist and integrate them. And the general answer - automation + integrations help avoiding overload a lot
    Rohan Pathak
    A year back I had a phase where I used to constantly get irritated if all my productivity tools are not in line with what I wanted them to be but since then I have changed my approach and I keep my productivity only 'good enough'. Not too messy and not overly organized. I use Notion BTW
    Gloria Russell
    Integration is key. Make sure the tools you pick play nice together to automate tasks and reduce manual work.