• Subscribe
  • How can I build a high-conversion landing page?

Millie Crystal
    10 replies
    Please share your insights.

Replies

Eden
    Straight to the point headline and value prop
    Millie Crystal
    @entreeden how a good headline should be?
    Eden
    @millie_crystal If you tell someone random your headline and they can understand it right away that's a good sign
    Jabari Zuri
    first target your audience and then make attactive page banner design and attractive text it is main work
    Basically help paint a picture of how easily and quickly you can get your users from A (the problem) to B (the solution). Tip. Do a lot of showing and not just telling. You can use a platform called Hotjar to see how people interact with your page. I would suggest also implementing A/B landing page testing. There are solutions that help and something I am going to experiment with once I have paying customers and enough traffic for it to make sense.
    Andrew Englert
    I just launched my waitlist landing page tonight, and I went for the simple Robinhood method. Headline + summary, screenshot and email input. The email form also lets them reserve their in-game player nickname. I thought this added some value engagement. I added a custom field to the MailChimp email form that tells me the A/B test they are on. Otherwise as Syed says, that is the only goal is to get their email on the waitlist. Any thoughts on the Robinhood method...?