• Subscribe
  • How can businesses quickly understand customer pain points from online discussions?

Abdul Rehman
    12 replies
    We’re excited to launch Buzzabout.ai, your AI-powered tool for quick and insightful audience research. It provides real-time insights into audience behavior and preferences, perfect for content creators and marketers. Why Buzzabout.ai? -Engage in genuine discussions with powerful keyword research. -Monitor metrics like audience size, resonance score, and sentiment. -Let our AI assistant help you uncover hidden insights. -Save time by accessing actionable insights instantly. -Easily share reports and integrate with Slack for collaboration. Check it out: Buzzabout.AI We’d love your feedback!

Replies

Christal Edwards
    Get more feedback from their end.
    Triforce Todos
    Triforce Todos
    Launching soon!
    @christal_edwards Great point! Gathering more feedback from the customer's perspective can uncover more profound pain points. Do you have any favorite tools or strategies for collecting that feedback effectively?
    Hjalte Niehorster
    Simply read the discussions?
    Chandan Jadhav
    Read and think of solution from user perspective.
    Triforce Todos
    Triforce Todos
    Launching soon!
    @chandan_jadhav Exactly! Focusing on the user's perspective can reveal valuable insights. Any tips on effective strategies for this?
    Chandan Jadhav
    @abod_rehman a simple strategy will be, find someone in your circle/social media who is a relevent user for this product/service. seek help from them for a anonymous review, make sure they don't know you're the builder to help you get a unfiltered review. After they use it, ask them simple questions: Will you use it further? If yes why? If not why? Does this make sense to you? Is it something fancy or actually useful? You used it because I asked you to, but would you use it if you came across it randomly somewhere? these straightforward questions should give your a unfiltered user perspective to start with. Everything is a great product only when it serves what it was created for.
    Diogo Maia Caetano
    I think it depends on a lot of factors, like how big the businesses are. If you have an early-stage startup, it should be easy and straightforward. Have some surveys to measure experience and impact and keep an eye on written feedback. Engaging with the community is definitely is best way of moving forward, I would say. This is what I'm trying to do now for Jammin' (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) - let's hope I'm right :)
    Triforce Todos
    Triforce Todos
    Launching soon!
    @diogomaiacaetano That sounds like a solid approach! Surveys and community engagement are definitely key to getting real feedback. Best of luck with Jammin'—it sounds like you're on the right track!
    RodrigueR
    For now, just feed the entire discussion feed to AI and get quick insights, then take action.
    Triforce Todos
    Triforce Todos
    Launching soon!
    @rodriguer Great idea! Do you think AI might miss the emotional depth of customer pain points?