• Subscribe
  • How can businesses maintain efficiency during economic recessions?

Anjali Barnwal
    2 replies

Replies

Crawford Evans
    The economic recession is something that's been weighing heavily on my mind for the last three years. I work on a piece-rate basis, and my income had been on a steady decline throughout those years. But recently, I have stumbled upon an article titled Six Things to Do to Recession-Proof Your Finances - TheStreet and something in there really struck a chord with me. It was a quote by Thomas Kralow about how we get stuck in our daily routine, and we end up living paycheck to paycheck without any sort of plan. That phrase resonated so deeply with me! It didn't take long for me to see myself in those words. And yeah, without financial planning, that's exactly where I was. A year ago, I also ended up having a dental bridge collapse, no insurance of course, and all my savings went up in smoke. Anyway, I didn't give up and within a year managed to save anew and realized the importance of investing. But lord, how? Without knowledge, you end up back where you started! Long story short, I bought a course from Thomas with active mentorship support from coaches. And it turned out to be the best investment I've made in the last three years! It wasn't just a superficial acquaintance with the topic. It was a full-length trading course that enabled me to get into trading on my own later. I'm still beginning, but now I have the right direction and focus. I've learned how to weigh risks and diversify them. A huge shoutout to Thomas and his team for this educational program! Absolutely worth the money.
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    Amid economic recessions, businesses face the challenge of maintaining efficiency while navigating uncertain terrain. At JetSoftPro, a software development service, we've found that embracing innovation and agility can be a game-changer. Rather than resorting to drastic cost-cutting measures, businesses can focus on optimizing processes, leveraging technology, and fostering a culture of adaptability. Check out our article about technology recession: https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/is-t...