• Subscribe
  • Hey women in tech! How do you juggle between family, work and side projects?

Anson Leung
    4 replies
    I'm planning to be a mum but I'm really hesitating as I'm not sure If I have enough time to balance them all. Any working mum can share your thought with me?

Replies

Daniel Zaitzow
    I am not a working mum but I have lots of close friends who are. I think planning for recovery is a huge and important thing to forecast into the plan but beyond that I've heard its about a support network and structuring your days where you can parent / work in sprints.
    Sherry Xena
    Try to finish the work during working hours and stop thinking about the work content after work
    Emma Howard
    I create a structured daily schedule that prioritizes my family time, integrates efficient work periods, and sets aside specific slots for my side projects, all while ensuring I take care of my physical and mental health through regular exercise and mindfulness practices!
    Anson Leung
    Really need to be focus, one thing at a time. When you are at work try to leave on time, say no to adhoc meetings/ project that will mess up your plan.