• Subscribe
  • Here’s My Story and AutoFlow’s

Sahil Choudhary
    4 replies
    Hello Product Hunt! I’m Sahil Choudhary, and I’m thrilled to share my journey with this awesome community. My journey into building things began when I started writing scripts for the GTA San Andreas multiplayer mod at 10 years old (yes, I was one of those screechy kids you’d find in those games). I didn’t take the traditional route of becoming a tech graduate. Instead, I pursued a degree in Life Sciences, but my passion for tech led me to learn various technologies through free online resources and eventually work as a Founding Engineer at AR/VR companies, and later at Postman. While working on different products across companies, I realized that end-to-end testing is an unnecessarily cumbersome process. Fast forward a couple of years—my team and I are building a tool called AutoFlow Studio to make it super easy for indie hackers and companies to test their applications. I’m gearing up to launch on Product Hunt soon and would love any advice or tips to help make it a success. Looking forward to connecting with you all and bringing AutoFlow Studio to life! 🚀

Replies

Rachel Marie Thompson
    Hey there! Welcome to the PH fam. Always great to hear the stories behind the products. AutoFlow sounds super useful for streamlining workflows. I've been using Zapier a lot but might have to check out AutoFlow and see how it compares. Best of luck with the launch!
    Arindam Vaidya
    Welcome to the clan
    Shey A
    Really interesting background. Welcome to Product Hunt, Sahil! Excited to see your project launch