• Subscribe
  • Help! My Intel vPro Processor Laptop is Not Responding to Remote Commands

Alisa Aine
    1 reply
    Hi everyone, I’m facing a critical issue with my intel vpro processors laptop. It’s been an essential part of my remote management setup, but recently, it stopped responding to remote commands. I’ve tried rebooting and checking the network connection, but nothing seems to work. This is a crucial feature for my workflow, and I’m not sure what’s causing the problem. Has anyone else experienced this? Could it be a software or configuration issue, or might there be something wrong with the hardware? Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help! Thanks & Regards! Alisa Aine

Replies

Emily Grace Bennett
    Sounds frustrating! I had a similar issue with my HP laptop's vPro settings not working properly. Did you make sure Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) is enabled in the BIOS and configured correctly? Also check that the necessary vPro software components and drivers are up-to-date. If the issue persists, you might need to reset the Intel Management Engine (ME) firmware. Worst case, there could be a hardware issue like a faulty network adapter. Hope you're able to get it resolved! Let me know if any of those suggestions help.