• Subscribe
  • Help me with your thoughts please 🙏

Samir Rashed
    7 replies
    What are the essential presentations that every Startup need?

Replies

Vishal Patel
    Certainly, I can help you with that! Here are some essential presentations that every startup should have: Elevator Pitch: This is a concise and compelling presentation that can be delivered in the time it takes to ride an elevator. It should communicate your startup's unique value proposition, target audience, and key benefits. Business Plan: This is a more detailed presentation that outlines your startup's overall strategy, including market analysis, competitive landscape, marketing plan, financial projections, and team structure. Investor Pitch: This presentation is specifically designed to attract investors and secure funding. It should focus on your startup's potential for growth, revenue streams, market opportunity, and competitive advantage. Product Demo: This is a live demonstration of your startup's product or service, highlighting its features and benefits. It can be used to showcase your product to potential customers, investors, or partners. Team Introduction: This presentation introduces your startup's team members, their qualifications, and their roles in the company. It can be used to build trust and credibility with potential investors, customers, or partners. I hope these presentations give you a good starting point for your startup. Let me know if you have any other questions or need more guidance.
    Samir Rashed
    I can start with Pitch deck
    Peter Mick
    ConfettiTherapy.com
    ConfettiTherapy.com
    Do you mean to present to VCs to apply for funding or...?
    Samir Rashed
    @thepetermick I mean presentation templates like pitch deck, Marketing plan presentation template, etc... I Know there are many, but I need to know what is essential for the startups because we are at Premast try to increase the amount of these presentations and we want to focus on the essential ones.
    John Koo
    Pitch Deck for Investors, Full IR Deck for Investors, Sales Deck for customers, and Company Intro Deck for general use. everything else is just a combination of pages from these four decks