• Subscribe
  • Hello fellow creators, I am very curious to know where you found the inspiration for your creation

Dario
    6 replies
    Did you have a flash of genius? Did you realise something you needed and lacked? Did you see a lack in a market? It would be very interesting to hear from you. I had no enlightenment so far and simply wanted to create a platform that could host and develop the ideas of others. If you like, have a look. https://www.startindie.com Thank you

Replies

Life experience showed me what was missing in the market.
    A problem I personally faced.
    ChatofAI
    When you encounter certain pain points while going through a process, that's an opportunity. 🤔 For example, while working on ChatofAI, I discovered that extracting readable data from various types of documents was a pain point. That's why I created a free document parsing service 😂
    Murat âš¡
    Look at the comment section of every platform from the lens of >>> Problems Actions Motivations What people complain about What people do What moves people Youtube Twitter Reddit Facebook groups Etc What people say
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    Hey! The inspiration for my creations often comes from everyday experiences. I look at what's missing in my day-to-day life or in the lives of those around me. This approach has led me to develop solutions that are not only innovative but also deeply relevant. I've found that the best ideas often come from trying to solve a real problem you've personally experienced. By the way, your platform, StartIndie, looks intriguing! It seems like a great space for fostering and developing ideas. Speaking of idea development, I have launched a GPT navigation website: GPTBLOX, aggregating and categorizing over 8,000 GPTs. It's a unique approach to organizing a vast array of GPT-based tools. Do you see any potential in applying this categorization method to streamline the idea development process on platforms like StartIndie?
    Dario
    @barryzheng568 Hey Barry! Thanks for your response.StartIndie projects are classified by several parameters, including the sector.