• Subscribe
  • Hello awesome people at PH 👋 we are launching 🚀tomorrow

Kaushik Mukherjee
    9 replies
    https://www.producthunt.com/products/percept-pixel Loads of nervous energy 😬 Do you mind sharing tips on dos / Don’ts ? Many thanks in advance !

Replies

Beep! - New Era for Collaboration⚡️
    Will be there to support, Kaushik! We launched today (Beep 2.0) and it was pretty tough launching on the same day as MidJourney. Definitely be prepared and have a plan of how you will reach out to folks during the launch day. You'll have to keep in mind that you're launching on Saturday on the weekend leading up to Christmas - so the response rate might be lower. Push hard in the first 4 hours, so that your product claims one of the top spots. Usually the top spots are where organic upvotes happen once the 4 hours are done and the products are listed in order of ranking. Other than that, nervous energy is normal. Embrace it! Healthy adrenaline! Good luck!
    Beep! - New Era for Collaboration⚡️
    @kaushik_mukherjee1 Thanks for your support of Beep, Kaushik! I do hope that launching during this season means less competition, as well as friendlier & more willing responses :) All the best to you!
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    @rockyperezz Thank you! All great suggestions. Will keep them in mind. Also I loved your introduction video, Just "Beep" it, its a call to action, very well thought out. I wish continuity on all the momentum that you have gathered and then some more. Christmas was a conscious choice because I wanted people to try out our product and see how truly easy it is to use given it will be a slow few days leading up to the new year. Fingers crossed that I haven't made a wrong choice here 🤞🏼
    Make sure you reach out to me on LinkedIn tomorrow and I’ll support. We launch in about 4 weeks
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    @slimmy82 Thank you so much !🙌🏼
    Tyler Loyd
    Hello! That's fantastic news about your upcoming launch! Wishing you all the best for a successful and smooth launch tomorrow. If you need any last-minute tips or support, feel free to ask. Good luck! 🚀🎉
    James Lewis
    Exciting news – our launch is happening tomorrow! Stay tuned for our new product/service that we can't wait to share with you all. 🚀🎉