• Subscribe
  • 🎄🧑‍🎄Happy holiday, How many days of holiday vacation are there in your country?

AmazingSylvia
    18 replies

Replies

Daniel Benoit
    Happy holiday to you too 😊 In Germany we have 2 extra days of holidays. Where are you from and how many do you have?
    Daniel Benoit
    @sylvia_sheng thanks for the info. Do some people celebrate Christmas at China?
    AmazingSylvia
    @danielbenoit Yes! Of course!As a person who both based in Shanghai and London. I bet, Shanghai's Christmas vibe is on par with London's.
    AmazingSylvia
    @danielbenoit I am in China now so we don‘t have Christmas holiday. But I get myself two days off
    Egon Tyrell
    The number of days of holiday vacation varies from country to country, depending on the local traditions and practices. In the United States, the federal holiday calendar includes 10 federal holidays, while the number of paid vacation days typically ranges from 10 to 20 days per year, depending on the company and the employee's job tenure.
    Flora Diep
    In Vietnam, there aren't any official days off for Christmas.
    Anna Jack
    We have 15 day holidays
    Arlie Rutherford
    In the United States, the number of holiday vacation days can vary significantly based on employers and industries, with an average of around 10 to 15 days of combined vacation and public holidays allotted per year.
    AmazingSylvia
    @arlie_rutherford Interesting, in the UK there is not that huge different between industries I think.
    Tyler Loyd
    In the United States, holiday vacation days can vary widely across different regions and organizations, typically ranging from 1-2 days for specific holidays like Christmas and New Year's Day up to several weeks for some companies that offer extended holiday breaks or flexible time-off policies.
    AmazingSylvia
    @amirsohail9 Sure thing, I think the vacation days can vary significantly based on employers and industries