• Subscribe
  • Good morning, how do you spend your weekend? Let's exchange some ideas

Chel Chen
    13 replies

Replies

Gaël de Mondragon
    A bit of work (without the stress of the week, because it's the weekend!), sports, gardening and family time. Don't forget to disconnect from work!
    Clau Marin
    @gael_de_mondragon I do exactly the same! A bit of work because that usually comforts me as I love what I do
    Chel Chen
    Me: doing some works, cleaning and reading for today
    I plan on spending my weekend hiding from my responsibilities and eating a questionable amount of pizza. How about you?
    Chel Chen
    @realvladgolub lol, I went to the flower market and did some grocery shopping, getting ready for next week.
    George Tsiramua
    My ideal weekend in the winter is snowboarding, and in the summer - hiking. But these days I work on my startup. spend my weekends working.
    Chel Chen
    @gtsiramua self-discipline sets you free, keep up the work, what are you working on?
    George Tsiramua
    @chenx552 Me and my brother created a digital marketplace of self-guided tours Biliki. I am working on launching a new version and fundraising. Check it out if you love outdoors, hiking and camping www.bilikiapp.com I agree about self-discipline, I have now changed my schedule and go to the gym in the morning before the office and I believe it can make me more productive.
    Chel Chen
    @gtsiramua Wow, love the ideas for selling the itineraries; can it be any places or it has to be in US?
    George Tsiramua
    @chenx552 We are from Georgia the country. So far we sell tours from Georgia, but plan to expand to Europe and India. Free tours can be created everywhere in the world we have free torus from 16 countries
    Ken Lian
    spend time with family, have some personal time to do some reading and running, do a little bit of work, and get some good sleep. Basically, recharging for next week.