• Subscribe
  • From Feedback to Feature: How Product Hunt Shaped BeforeSunset AI 2.0 in 1 Year!

Elif Duran
    8 replies
    Hello everyone ☀️ I can’t express in words how significant Product Hunt launches have been for our company since we first developed our product. These launch events have enriched us in countless ways, shaping both our product and our teamwork. The Product Hunt community is an incredible, engaging space, bringing together people excited to try your product and share their honest feedback. With the feedback we've gathered from the community, we’ve enhanced our AI algorithm to make your planning experience as enjoyable as possible. We also learned just how important the mobile experience is to you, so we’ve worked hard to make it as close to the web version as possible. We’ve made many UI improvements as well, all based on your need for a cleaner and clearer experience that you shared with us. That’s why we’re thrilled to introduce BeforeSunset AI 2.0, an enhanced version built from all of this feedback. Please visit our launch page for all the new updates, and don’t forget to take advantage of the exclusive discount we’ve created for Product Hunt users. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Replies

Joseph Martin
    I'm excited to see what other improvements you have planned for the future. Keep up the great work!
    Milica Begović
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Everything looks great Elif! You've truly made quite an amazing tool by having a great idea, listening to your audience and executing it perfectly! Good luck today!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Congrats on the launch Elif! You've done an incredible job by really listening to user feedback and turning it into something special. The new features look fantastic, and I’m sure it will be a big hit. Wishing you all the best today :)
    Michael
    The feedback from the community not only helped refine the product but also guided the development of features that genuinely address the needs of busy professionals. Seeing how the team listened to user suggestions and quickly turned them into actionable improvements has been impressive.
    Valianto
    Will try it laterr
    Robert Smith
    I'm definitely taking advantage of the exclusive discount! Thanks for the offer.
    That's amazing! I'm so happy to see how Product Hunt has helped shape BeforeSunset AI 2.