• Subscribe
  • Founders/Makers/Marketers, What do you use PH for apart from Launches?

Raju Singh
    13 replies

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    Networking with great minds ( : 🔥🔥
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    Hey there! It's great to see you're active on Product Hunt. I'm really interested in learning more about your experiences with using PH beyond just launches. I'm actually gearing up to launch my own product soon and would love to hear any advice you might have for a successful launch. Also, I'd really appreciate your feedback once my product is live. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
    Raju Singh
    AppSave by Appscribed
    @markk0217 Hey Markk. My 2 cents on the launch: Give yourself enough time on the platform warmup and be really engagingly active. Comments and use feedback as an opportunity to connect with other makers. Use discussions as a good means to engage and share your own wisdom You should do just fine when you launch if you follow this. You will surely have my support when you launch.
    Vivek Sharma
    Obviously, I have realized that PH is a great way to connect and learn a lot about product launches and much more! Not to mention the addiction of getting the longest streak 😅
    Raju Singh
    AppSave by Appscribed
    @vivek_equp Yup. I like the fact of being gamified with your presence. Thats a good bait to be on the platform :)
    Jessica Herman
    Product Hunt (PH) is also used for community engagement, product feedback, user acquisition, and networking within the startup and tech ecosystem.
    Raju Singh
    AppSave by Appscribed
    @jessica_herman2 Just curious to know Jessica. Have you acquired any of your customers via PH after launch days?