• Subscribe
  • Finding discord channels?

Kshitij
    8 replies
    Hey all, Here's a really cool search tool from Discord itself to look for public servers - https://discord.com/servers (check them out for your industries/interest areas) I'm looking for Discord channels around the following topics - 1. Instagram - Marketing/Creators/Businesses 2. Launch/Product Hunt Communities 3. E-Commerce 4. Startups Do you know of any, or are you part of any? Please share them in the comments.

Replies

I've found some amazing Discord channels that you might be interested in: 1. For Instagram - Marketing/Creators/Businesses, I recommend checking out "The Gram Gang" community. They have great resources and discussions for growing your presence on Instagram. 2. If you're looking to connect with launch/product hunt communities, I suggest joining "Product Launchpadders". It's a supportive community where you can share your latest product launches and get feedback from other members. 3. For E-Commerce enthusiasts, "E-Comm Wizards" is a fantastic Discord channel to join. It's filled with experts in the field who can provide valuable insights and tips for your online business. 4. And for startups, "Startup Savvy" is a must-join Discord channel. You'll find like-minded entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors who can help you navigate the challenges of starting your own business. I hope you find these recommendations helpful in expanding your network and gaining valuable insights. Happy networking! We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here, just look up Contentify AI.
    Abhishek Gharat
    :) nice! Looking forward to hearing from folks.
    Kshitij
    @asaayushii Oh this was really helpful, thank you. What are you building currently?
    Aayushi Singh
    @kshitij11 Happy to help Currently building Magicroll.ai an AI based video editor for content creators. Do check it out. Will be launching soon on PH.
    Kshitij
    @asaayushii Sure, please send me the page link once you launch. Or maybe your website for now?
    Aayushi Singh
    @kshitij11 Would love to. Here: https://magicroll.ai/ P.S: Currently it's in beta
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, hunting for Discord channels is like searching for hidden gems in a digital treasure chest! Have you unearthed any lively communities for Instagram marketing, Launch/Product Hunt, E-Commerce, or Startup enthusiasts yet? Let's dive into those virtual hangouts!