• Subscribe
  • Feedback on landing page copy

Ashley from Shadow
    3 replies
    Hey Everyone! 🚀 We recently updated our landing page and I would love to get some feedback on our copy. Our team doesn't have anyone that officially studied writing or journalism so we're always looking to grow through comments. https://www.shadow.do/

Replies

Natalia Toth
    Hey, I checked it out and love the page! It clearly explains what Shadow is for and how it works. The screenshots demonstrate what I can expect to find on Shadow once I join. I think I'd love to actually be one of the early users :P One thing I'd add if possible is some social proof, like a brief user testimonial. Even one testimonial would make the overall copy stronger. Good luck!
    Ashley from Shadow
    @natalia_toth Hey Natalia! Thank you so much for your feedback. I'll be sure to add that bit in as we go :) Your feedback is truly truly aprpeciated
    Elena Kasyan
    Good day! Normal design, but in my opinion should make the main background of the page lighter. And if you take into account the psychological component, then perhaps you should make it white at all, so as not to scare users. Also I think you should write: - the language of possible use of the software - on which device it should be used, how to disable the program and how to use it. - I think you should publish your contacts on the main page, preferably with a link to the location of the office in google. Cool software, if the language pack comes together, I'd love to use it. Thank you!