• Subscribe
  • Feedback on Financial Educational Tech Solution

Alexis von Roenne
    6 replies
    Hello Product Hunt Community, Hope you're all doing well. My name's Alexis and with my team we are currently building Minemo, a financial ed-tech solution. At its core it consists of creating personalised personal finance & investing learning paths that are tailored to their goals, needs & learning styles. We created a quick landing page for potential users to be able to check out what we're building and we would love to get any sort of feedback from you guys. Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.minemo.net Happy to also have a look at other projects and give feedback myself as a thank you.

Replies

Rajesh Kandaswamy
    The page looks well designed. I have one suggestion for you. Consider highlighting key issues or questions that potential users have about their financial life and using that to peak their interest in drive them to how you can help them. The breakdown you have at the bottom of the page surely covers many important topics various topics and I wonder how you can lead us to them through the issues users face. This is just one person’s input. Financial education is critical, and from what have learnt the world to do teach their kids about finances. Unfortunately, the ones who needed it the most don’t get it as much. I wish you the best to make a meaningful difference.
    Alexis von Roenne
    @rajeshkan72 Definitely something we are thinking about. Thanks again for this great feedback Rajesh!
    Alexis von Roenne
    @rajeshkan72 Great feedback, love it. You also make a great point that we have been thinking about quite a bit: going from the potential user's issues/ problems to then organically lead them to the solution. great way of highlighting the value the user will get if it tackles pain points they can relate to. Will definitely implement this. Thanks again and feel free to stay in touch!
    Rajesh Kandaswamy
    @alexisvre Wish you the best! When I used to cover Fintech, I realized that startups have a good role here one that we cannot rely on banks to fulfill. You might already be considering this, identifying the right segment and ways to reach them to pay attention is going to be important.
    Tanya Sharath
    Hi Alexis, I checked out Minemo, and I'm impressed with the concept! The personalized learning paths for personal finance and investing are a great idea. The landing page is clean and informative. Perhaps consider adding more details on the homepage about key features or benefits to entice users further. Happy to exchange feedback – Best of luck with Minemo!
    Alexis von Roenne
    @tanya_sharath Thanks a it for the feedback. Much appreciated. Noted on adding more info regarding features & benefits. Plan on including a few videos to show the user what to expect before they sign up. Thanks again, happy to keep in touch if you're interested :)