• Subscribe
  • Favorite productivity apps

Percival
    5 replies
    Hello friends, What's your favorite productivity app this year? I use Todoist to stay on track with all my daily tasks. Let's share and discover new tools together!

Replies

John
    Douin, I can find out everything on it
    dongsheng sun
    I also use Todoist to help me with my daily tasks. Do you have a better tool you can recommend to me.
    David Lin
    That's great to hear that you're using Todoist to stay on track with your daily tasks! Todoist is a popular and powerful productivity app that many people find helpful for managing their to-do lists, setting reminders, and tracking progress. As for my favorite productivity app this year, it's tough to choose just one because there are so many great options available. However, I've been really enjoying using Notion recently. Notion is an all-in-one workspace that combines notes, tasks, databases, and more into a single, flexible platform. It's great for organizing your thoughts, creating project plans, and collaborating with others. Another app that I've been using a lot this year is Forest. Forest is a unique app that helps you stay focused by rewarding you with virtual trees when you refrain from using your phone for a set period of time. It's a fun and effective way to break the habit of constantly checking your phone and stay focused on your work. Ultimately, the best productivity app for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. It's worth trying out different apps to see which ones work best for you and your workflow.