• Subscribe
  • Fast implementation of monitoring & logs

Ali Ragimov
    2 replies
    Every project needs monitorings and debugging tools like logs, etc. I wish I had a good solution I could reuse across all my launches. What I would like to see: - straightforward & easy setup - all in one place (composing different metrics from various of services) - not expensive What I use now: - Sentry for errors monitoring - Digital Ocean default graphics & notifications - PM2 monitoring (free version) - Nothing for reading logs, though :( Of course, these all the separate tools, requires more browser tabs to be open. And I need to do re-authentication time to time because sessions expiration, etc. What could you recommend? Please share your tool set.

Replies

Mohan Natarajan
    check out Temperstack dot com
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! It sounds like you're juggling quite a few tools for monitoring and logs. Why not try out a comprehensive solution like a centralized observability platform? You can streamline your setup, bring all your metrics together, and bid farewell to juggling multiple tabs. Plus, it's a game-changer for those pesky re-authentication headaches! 🚀 #TechLife