• Subscribe
  • Elon Musk New Twitter Logo "X": Final Nail in the Twitter Coffin?

Altiam Kabir
    14 replies
    After changing the Twitter logo, do you think Elon Musk has finally completed the destruction of Twitter and put the final nail in the Twitter coffin? Do you believe the "X" logo marks the end of an era or a chance for rebirth? Lets connect https://twitter.com/altiamkabir

Replies

Edward G
    Flavored Resume
    Flavored Resume
    I'm not sure it's a final nail, but I also don't understand what the value of doing this is. Twitter is a strong, established brand.
    Michael Thomas
    Considering Elon Musk's notorious reputation for shaking things up, his proposed Twitter logo redesign might just be the much-needed breath of fresh air to rekindle interest in the platform, rather than the final nail in its coffin.
    Kisson Lin
    I miss the blue bird. More human touch. 'X' is too techie and cyberpunk for a social media platform that's meant for everyone.
    Nick Anisimov
    I don't think it's just a logo change.
    Altiam Kabir
    Free Access To 9000+ AI Tools Database
    Free Access To 9000+ AI Tools Database
    @nickanisimov I Agree but he keeps changing a lot of thing on Twitter which inspired Zuck to build its alternative
    Hadi Farnoud
    honestly, I absolutely hate the X logo. it's dumb
    Arron Watson
    We're moving into the great unknown, i'll tell you that much.
    Nirnimes
    I think this is a chance for rebirth! Musk always thrives in uncertainty and hate lol. What do you think is going to happen? @altiamkabir
    Kunal Mehta
    While Elon Musk's new Twitter logo "X" has certainly caught everyone's attention, we're here to talk about something exciting too! 🚀 Have you heard about ProApp? It's an innovative edtech application that empowers learners to master design skills in a fun and interactive way. If you're into design or want to enhance your creative abilities, you should definitely check it out! 😉 You can find more about ProApp's launch on Product Hunt today by visiting this link: (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) Happy learning and exploring!
    Si Dhie
    Guest Posting: Writing and publishing content on other relevant and high-authority websites in your niche can establish your Off Page expertise and generate backlinks to your site. Influencer Marketing: Partnering with influencers or industry experts to promote your