• Subscribe
  • Does preparing a plan B imply a lack of confidence?

Neha
    14 replies

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    Not at all! Preparing a plan B is like having a secret weapon in your back pocket. It's not about lacking confidence; it's about being strategic and ready for anything. Flexibility is the key to navigating the unpredictable journey of innovation! 💡
    Not necessarily. In fact, having a plan B and so on is a comprehensive approach to work on any problem in a way.
    Jules Essen
    Think of having a Plan B like packing an umbrella on a cloudy day. It's not about doubting the sun will shine, it's about being ready for whatever weather comes your way. It's a practical move, not a lack of confidence in the forecast:)
    Mansi Trivedi
    No, sometimes it shows that you're prepared for whatever life throws at you!
    Richard Maxwell
    It depends. Does your plan B still get you to your goals? Does it help you realise your vision? Is it just a stop gap? I think its worth asking yourself these questions. If you spend more time thinking about plan B, it might actually be your plan A.
    Alex Shilin
    @richard_maxwell11a @neha it is prudent to have a plan B. It should not compete for time and attention with your Plan A. ie having an umbrella in case of rain is prudent but building two products at the same time might not.
    Jerry Twin
    No. It means you are taking care of the worst case scenario too.
    Niamh McGlade
    I don't think it's ever a bad thing to be prepared for every eventuality tbh. You can never predict what will happen and at least with a Plan B if something doesn't go to plan you can take it in your stride.
    Ashleigh McCabe
    I think you can be very confident but it's still good to have a back up plan, you never know what might happen
    George Aleesu
    Nope, it's just preparing for the unexpected! Not a confidence issue
    Nicolò Marchesi
    I think quite the opposite. It means you have some goal in mind and be realistic that not everything will go your way. Moreover, having a plan B lets you entirely focus on your plan A because you don't need to think about what you will do if things go south.