• Subscribe
  • Does it make sense to upgrade PH account for a long time?

Elena Tsemirava
    11 replies
    I noticed that recently many new users have appeared, and many old ones have disappeared. So maybe there is no point in developing an account for a long time, but a couple of months before launch is enough? What do you think?

Replies

Nitin Joshi
    is there any paid version of PH?
    carlos afonso
    I think that participating during a long periods of time is important to be aware of new products. I also think that it is not as important as having a continuous presence.
    Kane
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    Launching soon!
    It's like taking an exam: - We all know we should consistently work hard, and the exam will naturally be easier. - But most of the time, we just cram at the last minute.
    Kirill Grebenjukov
    Shouldn't regular launches start to be your routine? If launches work for you, whatever "work" means, you will be invest in it
    Sergei Rednev
    It's like the normal circle of life. New users come, old ones leave! I completely agree @kgrebenjukov. If it's worth staying for you, then stay. If not... then... I think everything changed when everyone became a hunter. The rules have changed! Maybe it's time to think about what will happen next?
    Viktar Patotski
    Participating in discussions not only makes your account stronger but also brings you food for thought. You see multiple different opinions and ideas. I like the community at the end.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Well i would say, depending on your long term vision with PH. Yes its true, members come and go but being active will always keep you remembered within the community which will attract engagements.
    Max
    I totally understand your concern about the recent influx of new users and the disappearance of old ones on Product Hunt. It's true that the platform can be quite dynamic and user behavior can change over time. However, I believe that building a strong presence on Product Hunt over a long period of time can still be beneficial. By consistently engaging with the community, sharing valuable insights, and showcasing your expertise, you can establish yourself as a trusted member and gain a loyal following. That being said, it's also important to strategically plan your account development based on your product launch timeline. A couple of months before launch is definitely a good time to start ramping up your activity and building anticipation for your product. As for advice on launching your own product, I would suggest making sure you have a clear value proposition and a compelling story to share with the Product Hunt community. Take the time to craft a well-written and engaging product description, and leverage visuals such as screenshots or demo videos to showcase your product's features. Lastly, I'd be more than happy to provide feedback on your product once it's live. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready, and I'll make sure to check it out. Best of luck with your launch!