• Subscribe
  • Does anyone use Twitter bots for automating your social activity?

Tom
    4 replies
    I am asking this because I am planning to build this tool, so if there are any people who are already using some kind of a similar product or person who would like to use one, please tell me what would be your advices on the product? :) Thanks.

Replies

Richard Gao
    With ChatGPT and GPT-3 it would definitely be quite useful for a lot of people. However, I'm not sure people would be confident having a bot manage their social media, and depending on posting patterns, it could make people following them feel they're less authentic. If I were to use a bot, I would use it to plug some text from a post into the bot before making the post myself. So a better option might be a GPT-3 to social media account integration similar to grammarly. If you're interested, I'm currently developing a GPT-3 alternative with BLOOM, which could be used for bots. You can see more about it on my twitter link in bio,
    Richard Gao
    @t_gl I'd allow for it to generate posts or reply to posts, but before doing it, a message will be sent to the user to approve or deny. approval obviously validates the message to be sent
    Tom
    Tracksy
    Tracksy
    @richard_gao2 Agree about ChatGPT ant GPT-3, it could be useful. And also I agree on the fact that people would not be confident of having bot doing stuff for them, the some kind of a manual approval before doing automatic tasks for the user maybe would add some trust. What do you think?
    Philip Dam
    Now that could be really useful. Have a bot generate conversations in the relevant topics to get you past the 100 follower hurdle.