• Subscribe
  • Do you workout? How does it impact your "work"?

Arbaaz
    9 replies

Replies

Ann Nelson
    Absolutely, daily runs keep me sane! It clears my head, boosts my energy and keeps me sharp. Plus, the post-workout endorphins do wonders for tackling challenges head-on. It's kind of like a system reboot, but for your brain.
    Arbaaz
    Making Today
    Making Today
    @nelsonann23 yeah working out makes us so mindful and energetic!
    Divine Rivers
    Definitely, Three times a week - full-body workouts with sprints as cardio. It works the muscle of disciple and doing the hard work especially when you don't feel like it. It is therapy as well as a medium to clear your head and re-energize. All a must as we launch our marketplace for sign-ups come July 17th
    Arbaaz
    Making Today
    Making Today
    @divine_rivers1 that's nice to know.. I am figuring out callisthenics.. its interesting to explore this having believed that gym was a must to build my body..
    André J
    Mind & body. Equally important!
    Arbaaz
    Making Today
    Making Today
    @sentry_co do you meditate too?
    André J
    @arbaazio Nope. Meditation is bad for your sleep. IMO. I prefer deep sleep. 10x energy in the morning straight out of the gate. 😬
    David Mailing
    It's a great energy boost. Rather than getting a 3rd, 4th coffee I find it better to get a quick 30 minute workout in (I work from home, so it's easier for me than some). When I workout in the morning, I also find that I make better decisions throughout the day.
    Odessa Holland
    I workout every day. Have to say it became a daily habit because once upon a time I didn't do sports at all, but somehow I downloaded the betterme app and got really addicted to it. There are great exercises there, and I choose for myself every day. Now I'm doing wall squats https://betterme.world/articles/... . So check it out!