• Subscribe
  • Do you use Quora?

Jose Rodríguez
    26 replies

Replies

Ricardo Batista
    Never, the UI is so confusing (ads don't help).
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I have posted there maybe 2 questions in my whole life but use it for searching answers in other people's discussions. So I am more consumer than creator on that platform.
    Nitin Joshi
    Initially when I started job in digital marketing I used a lot Quora. But later on it will be come less priority. I use reddit more than quora.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    How would you go about using Quora? I've heard that some people use it but never really understood how
    Toni
    I use it only for social listening with buska. Some interesting question threads there, but haven’t found enough value to return regularly there
    Ryan Zhang
    Yes, I use Quora frequently. It's a fantastic platform for gaining insights and sharing knowledge on a wide array of topics.
    Thomas Yanik
    I used to be very active on Quora before but now a days I don't even open it even in months...
    Ethun Hunt
    Absolutely Yes! I visit almost daily.
    Odessa Holland
    I do yea. Like quite often
    Konrad S.
    No, I find it confusing. Very rarely did I find something useful there (but maybe I'm just too stupid). Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange is so much better (the scope is limited there of course).
    Milli Sen
    Only to find opinions and answers. But I did receive too many discussion mails.
    Yes, I frequently use Quora to both share my expertise on various topics and to learn from the diverse perspectives and insights of others. It's a great platform for knowledge exchange and connecting with like-minded individuals.
    Chris
    No, the UI has always been terrible. I'm surprised its still going and, apparently, being pushed higher up the search listings these days to combat spam (https://www.businessinsider.com/...)
    Andrew Turner
    Yeah, I use Quora, but only for reading. I find it incredibly useful for getting different perspectives on various topics. The quality of answers and the diversity of opinions make it a great place to learn new things. I like Quora because it covers everything from personal experiences to expert advice. Since I don't post, I didn't want to use my real data, so I bought an account from Digital Store Net. This way, I can browse freely without worrying about privacy. Quora has helped me in several situations, like finding tips on improving my productivity and getting recommendations for books to read. It's been a valuable resource for me, and I enjoy exploring the content every day.