Document Automation Hub by airSlate
    Launching soon!
    No I don't
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    No, laptop
    Shadman Nazim
    @Priyanka Saini, nope I dont use an iPad for work. I am old schoolβ€”desktop all the way! The laptop is my backup when I need to be mobile.
    Michael
    I actually use Linux for my work. It’s a powerful and flexible platform that suits my needs perfectly.
    Shadman Nazim
    @michael_baumgartner Few of my colleagues use Linux and they always say that its like a superhero sidekick, the day with its power and flexibility! πŸ’»πŸš€
    Julia Engelsmann
    No, but for university a lot
    Priyanka Saini
    @julia_engelsmann I was thinking of buying a new one, but after reading the comments here, I need to think again.     :D
    Zekiye Nur Kesici
    Yes, I use my iPad daily for managing projects, brainstorming ideas, and staying connected with my team on the go. It's a versatile tool that boosts my productivity and helps me make quick, informed decisions for my business.
    Priyanka Saini
    @zekiye_nur_kesici Finally, someone said what I have seen in lots of Instagram posts. I also thought it would help with my work and make it easier to illustrate. However, after reading the comments above, I think I should reconsider. Which iPad do you have?
    Alex Bender
    I use iPad as a second monitor for work.
    Abdellah
    I use laptop, and sometimes my office desktop, I only see a tablet can be useful in business presentations, events or travels ..
    Justin Crosbie
    I use it for taking meeting notes, once you get used to writing somewhat legibly, its not too bad. I also use it when travelling, for certain tasks, like documentation, writing emails, Zooms. I have used it for whiteboarding and brainstorming as well, its surprisingly handy as you can pass it around. But mostly I use my iPad for creative stuff (I make music), or watching streaming TV, or browsing.
    Gmoto.hu
    only to create graphics
    I would say, tablet. I use a Samsung tablet and i cant live without it. For note taking, use as a second screen as well as recording meetings, transcribing them and summarasing them. Its extremely productive.
    Only for chatting applications.
    Natalie Ermishina
    Nope, though my husband uses it a lot as the 2nd screen :)
    Gyula Rusinczky
    I use my iPad Pro M1 for all tasks, but I decided to sell it and get a Macbook Air M3 to speed up photo editing (RAW files) and make writing and blogging more comfortable with a proper keyboard.πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’»